Recent Posts

Tuesday 15 July 2008

Life without school and a job

Its a grotty Tuesday afternoon and all is dull in the world of me. No school is amazing. Amazingly boring! I have been to all the local workplaces that are looking for jobs and it seems that none of them really are. So it is now that I realise that having a job or school to go to every day, more to the point having a routine, is a key part to a happy life.

Luckily for me though I have got a job on the go but it is one that is very unreliable. Making a website for a hair and make-up business. I have also been very busy making a nice large collection of backgrounds which will soon be ready for download from my up and coming website.


Well more news as it comes, but with my life where it is at the moment you may be waiting a while.

That's all from me. Enjoy life, I know I will! (At some point anyhow)

0 comments: