Recent Posts

Monday 21 July 2008

Don't forget the milk. Remember it.

There are many tools out there to help you organise your time and keep track of your daily tasks. There is one tool that stands out from the crowd however. You guessed it. Remember The Milk.
Remember the milk is one of the Internet's most powerful tools and is the best way to manage your tasks.

Why the most powerful?

Well the biggest reason is that rtm is able to integrate with many of your other online services, as well as run on your BlackBerry, iPhone or iPod touch.
Google Calendar
Google Calendar
Twitter
Twitter
Offline access
Offline access
MilkSync for BlackBerry
BlackBerry
Gmail
Gmail
iPhone / iPod touch
iPhone / iPod touch

"Remember The Milk reinvents the to-do list"PCWorld logo

Not only is rtm able to integrate with you online services and your portable device but it allows you to add tasks via email and even your normal mobile phone!
Locate your tasks.Rtm is also able to pinpoint where each of your tasks is set to take place an show it to you on the map. Nice little feature in my opinion, I often look out for a small café or restaurant so that on the way back I can treat myself to something nice for completing all the little, and not so little, things I needed to do.

Share your tasks

Work together to get things done.Share, send and publish tasks and lists with your contacts or the world. Remind your significant other to do their tasks. There is a down side to this though. Mother keeps sending me chores to do while she is at work. I think she forgets that I have work to do as well. Even if I do work from home.

0 comments: